Saturday, May 16, 2009

So tired

A 3am trip to the ER this morning - Geneva woke up with an earache. She still managed to ROCK at her ballet recital today, though - she is too talented for words!
Jon has gaming so I am on my own this evening (and into the wee hours of tomorrow morning) which will be a feat since I now have an earache, too, not to mention the onset of some sort of stomach bug. I feel like the walking dead, minus the brains stuck in my teeth, and if I don't get some sleep soon I am afraid I am going to keel over. I really need to get out on the road tomorrow, though - only 3 miles so it should be doable, no matter how yucky I feel.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the prayers! I'm doing okay now - and definitely taking it easy. And working with my doctors to figure out what's going on O_O

    Your daughter is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!!! I hope the medicine is starting to ease the infection and she, (and you), are feeling better.
    It's been that kind of week!!
    Well, it's Sunday- next week is a holiday weekend, we have a furlow day to take on Friday, it's going to get warm here on the East Coast, so let's live it up!!

    ReplyDelete